The journal completely accept the Code of Conduct published by The Committee on Publication Ethics. For details please click here. First of all editors should:
- Strive to meet the needs of readers and authors.
- Constantly improve the journal.
- Ensure the quality of the material they publish.
- Champion freedom of expression.
- Maintain the integrity of the academic record.
- Preclude business needs from compromising intellectual standards.
- Always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.